<kbd id="njgag3i2"></kbd><address id="fey0mkwm"><style id="avcdntny"></style></address><button id="cbchypbx"></button>

          We're here to help,
          get in touch

          If you're still undecided or need advice on finding a degree to suit you, we'll help you find the right course.

          Call 01772 830777

          Find Out More

          Undergraduate Study

          Undergraduate Study

          Studying for a degree is a big investment in your future but don’t worry, there’s lots of financial support available!

          If you are holding an offer from us, and you haven’t applied yet for your student finance, you need to apply as soon as possible for your application to be processed before the new academic year.


          All UK and EU full-time students can apply for a loan to cover their tuition fees. You need to apply via student finance and if you and the course you are studying are eligible then the University is paid direct by student finance. The tuition fees that you see advertised are usually paid initially by the Government through the tuition fee loan, so you or your parents don’t have to save up beforehand.

          You can find out more and apply at www.gov.uk/student-finance - the process is simple.

          Students from Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland have different student support available.

          Students who are classed as EU or international cannot get support for living costs, however EU students can get help with Tuition fees. If you have been living /are working in the UK and you are not sure if your immigration status means you are classed as an EU / International or Home student, contact Student Finance England to see whether you would qualify for support from them.


          Maintenance Loans are available from Student Finance England. You can apply for the loan to help with day to day living costs, both if you are leaving home or if you are living with your parents. If you are eligible, a Maintenance Loan can help with living costs such as rent and bills, the loan is based on your household income and is paid direct into your bank account, the loan will need to be paid back once you’ve graduated. For repayment of loans information visit the Student Loan Repayment site.

          Students from Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland have different student support available.


          Students who are already enrolled and receiving support from Student Finance need to re-apply each year to be assessed for fee and Maintenance support. You will be assessed based on the eligibility and scheme criteria for the year you first entered into the Student Finance system, unless you have had a break in study.


          You only start to repay the loan once you are employed and earning enough. Visit the student loan repayment site for more information.


          Following changes made by the government, NHS students can now apply to Student Finance England for standard funding. View the latest information.


          The University has additional funds that students can apply for, once you have started University if you need extra financial support. Further information and applications for the new year will be available after the start of the academic year.

          If you have any questions about this you can contact our Student Financial Support Team, via email SFSTeam@uclan.ac.uk or telephone 01772 892583


          Student Finance do have support available for students with disabilities. For more information visit the sections for full time students and part time students.

          Living Costs and Budgeting

          These are not included in tuition fees. You will need to budget for these separately. Below is an indication of some typical living costs, but everyone is different and you are strongly advised to plan your own budget.

          Typical items

          Estimated weekly costs – lower budget

          Estimated weekly costs - higher budget

          University Halls of Residence (based on a 42 week contract).



          Food & toiletries



          Internet connection
          (free WiFi on campus and in some accommodation)






          (included within university halls of residence costs)



          Printing, copying, stationery.



          Travel expenses



          Mobile phone









          Travel on foot or by cycle, bus, train or car/parking



          Total per week



          You will also need to budget for ‘one off’ or irregular costs :

          Typical items

          Example costs




          Varies depending on your needs

          TV licence

          £145.50 per year


          Varies depending on your needs


          Varies depending on model and whether new or second hand

          Furniture, crockery etc.

          Varies depending on your needs and whether new/second hand.

          Please see further information about Standard Additional Costs for International Students

          The SU Advice and Representation Centre have support available for budgeting. You can also contact them directly for further information, call 01772 894880 or email suadvice@uclan.ac.uk

          The National Association of Student Money Advisers (NASMA) also publish a Student Money Matters Guide. View the guide.

          SU JOB SHOP

          The SU Job Shop is a dedicated resource helping students get jobs to boost their income whilst still concentrating on their studies. If you would like to know what opportunities are available to work alongside your studies the SU Job Shop can help.

              <kbd id="wmzw5c85"></kbd><address id="qes8v4lm"><style id="f2rpdr29"></style></address><button id="ajzci508"></button>